Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Black Cat

 I made a red cord using #5 Perle cotton and stitched it around my little pillow making a loop at the top and ending with a couple small tassels on the bottom.  Another Christmas gift finished.  I'm going to make another one right away and try finishing it a little differently. The free pattern is available from Happiness Is Cross Stitching.
This nicely fluffed up Sharp-tailed Grouse seemed to like the company of St. Francis while enjoying the rising of the morning sun.  I think St. Francis would like a knitted toque with the biting -20 C. temp. we had this weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. aww super cute finish..and i love the snow so much..
    i love snow from my heart..
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little present! You've done a great job & I'm sure whoever is going to receive it will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch! Too cold, too soon! Hope the temperatures have warmed up a little. Love how you've finished your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun little kitty pillow. Winter chill is very cold there. Brrr... Your stitchings in the previous posts are wonderful. Love the little chickadee sitting on your hand to get a sunflower seed. That is a very precious photo. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cording finishes off your cat beautifully. I shivered just seeing all your snow, that poor grouse, he certainly has something to grouse about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little black cat ! Nice done !
    Have a cosy day.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cat deco...I think that would be a very sweet gift for someone so I'm going to give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate all of them!