Monday, September 3, 2012

Goldfish atc

Tried something different with this atc by first laying down some candy wrappers on a piece of felt, putting a piece of organza on top and then making some wavy scoring lines with the soldering iron.  I also tried some free motion sewing machine leaves using metallic thread.  For the seaweed I used the feather stitch, wheat-ear stitch and straight stitching dotted with french knots. I scored the edge with the soldering iron too.  I really enjoy being creative with atc's and it certainly helps that they're only 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 " in size.

5 comments:

  1. Well, this is very interesting! All the different things you have done to this little card! WOW! It turned out so cutely. I hope to get back to ATC's one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have a go at an ATC it looks such fun and as you say so small it does not take to long. It would take me more time designing than stitching trying to decide what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - so creative and I love the colors. I especially like the embroidery stitches.
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,...
    your works are beautiful, inspiration, and everything is carried out, is simply beautiful.
    I'm sorry, but it was a holiday and I was not at home, and I already longed for his native country where he was born,
    I cordially greet, warm, wish you great ideas to the work of art.,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate all of them!