Friday, February 10, 2012

Butterfly atc

The Embroiderer's Association of Canada is once again hosting an Artist Trading Card Challenge.  The deadline for the challenge is March 15 and is fast approaching!  I only have 2 made so far for this swap and hope to make at least a couple more.  Last year I made 8 but also last year I wasn't doing a TAST challenge.  Anyways, this butterfly atc is for the EAC atc swap and will be sent to someone in Canada. Learning stitches through Sharon's TAST is helping me put different stitches on my atc's too :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks so beautiful. The stitches used, colors, and everything. You seem to be very busy with your needle and thread these days and create wonderful stuff. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate all of them!