Managed to finish my third crocheted babushka last night. I didn't want her hair to be the same as the other two so I added some black braids. I have one more doll to make and I'm going to see how the hair will look using french knots. The flowers would have been too large if I had used wool so I tried making them with bedspread weight #10 crochet cotton and they turned out just the right size.
So now I have three dollies smiling at me on my work table and I've named them (from left to right), Inna, Sonya and Tasha Babushka. I'm looking forward to seeing how the fourth one will turn out :) The patterns are all in Nikki Trench's Cute & Easy Crochet published this year.