Friday, October 7, 2011

Mystery Sampler

 Carol Storie, the program co-ordinator of the Regina Stitchery Guild, has developed a mystery sampler for our program this year.  Each month a new section will be revealed & at the end of the year we'll have a beautiful sampler surprise! 
I chose to stitch my sampler on 28 count Bone Lugana using #62 Burnt Wildflower for the inside Bargello stitches.  Have to check to see what the #8 I'm using for the inside border is.  Looking forward to Tuesday's meeting to find out how we're going to stitch the first design & to see all the variations of threads & fabric members have chosen.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a mystery to grab interest! Great idea for a sampler. I really liked your autumn leaves and medieval bookmark.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, the bookmark is amazing -love the colours too.Blessings.Maisie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate all of them!